Governors’ Briefing: School Finance (maintained schools) Spring 2019
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Oak Wood School
Delivered by Hillingdon School Finance Team, this session is essential for members of finance committees and for governors who would like to enhance their understanding of their school’s financial matters.
The session will consider:
• what a governing board’s responsibilities are for managing the school’s finances
• how to support your school in setting and monitoring the budget.
At the end of the session delegates will be able to:
• understand the governing board’s responsibilities for managing school’s finances
• understand their roles and responsibilities for the governing board and finance committee (inc what to do if there is no finance committee)
• support the school in obtaining best value
• set a sustainable budget
• understand funding streams.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE HAS BEEN A DATE CHANGE FROM THE PREVIOUSLY ADVERTISED DATE.
Register for this course
Please note: Registering for a course does not guarentee a place. GSS will contact you shortly to confirm your registration and acceptance onto the course requested.